Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What happened on Tuesday night?

Do any of you guys actually remember anything that happened during the Aus v Arg game?

I was watching a replay of it yesterday and the only thing that I remembered was the goal that they scored and the cockheads from Sydeny that me and Chook were going to punch on with.

But apparently Bresciano hit the cross bar from a free kick which then rebounded into the keepers head back onto the crossbar and clear for what should have been a corner. And then there was Messi blasting past Carney and Grella to smack a shot into the inside of the post which bounced clear.

I didnt even realise the goal they scored was from a header. I thought it went clean through. from the direct freekick.

But on the plus side I can honestly say that I started the night with $300 and finished with $70.

And those Quick Fucks tasted like shit.

No comments: