Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Look at these two tossers

So 442 grabs some of GSE's transfer rumors. We can't really blame them considering that it Chook a lot of pot smoking to make up so many bizzare fucking rumors. Here are two twats who decided to make smart ass comments. Strange that they both have chosen nom digeurs from movies which where pretty shit. Maybe this offers an insight into their warped psychosis. Please dad don't hit me again please dad don't hit me i'll let you touch me wherever you want.

StiflersMom
16/02/2008 9:13:49 AM
Yep for some which were already common knowledge, I must remember these are just rumours but you have players going to more then one club on at least 2 occasions
Ron Burgundy
16/02/2008 2:48:21 PM
You seem to be contradicting your self ALOT!!!! I supose if you put Stuart Musialik and Elrich under every team your bound to get one right. I'd be very suprised if Musialik would leave the Jets for another A-League club. He is a born and bread Novacastrian.

And when Musialik moves to another A League club i'll be sure to message "Ron" and let him know how much of a cunt he is. And then i'll take a big shit in his mouth.

YUM!

1 comment:

chook said...

I'd like to know who was stupid enough to use this blog site as a source for football rumours. Hats off to you, Some Lad of Left Wing...you moron.