Sunday, February 24, 2008

Things we have learnt over the weekend

Danny Vukovic is now available to play for GSE
Can't believe i missed out on #619, you are too quick for me Ads. Fingers crossed for 'R'
Every time two shit teams make the A-league final the FFA should move to replace the two with Melbourne Victory and Sydney FC. I'm sick of aerial pingpong and watching Kwasnik butcher his 100th chance. (Tarik Elrich you are no better)
Why was Pondeljakoff and Gumprick on the bench, only players looked like getting close to goal for CC.
Kamahl is a legend, even though his favourite is John Cena. (I still cant find the ad on youtube or anywhere else for that matter)
Star Bar is a good place to go on a Sunday night. Thank you wannabe Princes Park Indoor Competition for giving me the night off. Don't think this chick will call back though.
Has Maria sat for playboy yet?
Somehow we have made the finals for indoor. Who knew they actually had a competition and ladder going?
...and my personal favourite: The Indoor staff still think I'm captain and keep calling me with the changes made. It is an easy mistake to make, as just my presence on the field is enough to inspire and spur the rest of the team on.
Am I missing anything?

No comments: