Monday, June 4, 2007

Golden Boot

I've decided to break down the goal's scored by the mighty GSE for the past three games (I would have done the season but I can't remember that far back)

  1. Gullentry 20 May 07 Lost 5-10
  2. Wrong Bet 27 May 07 Lost 4-13
  3. Grading Team 3 June 07 Win 10-6

In the first game I believe that Ads had scored an impressive 2 goals (both from freekicks), Desmond scored 2 and Chook 1.

In the second game Ads scored a single goal from a freekick, chook scored a brace and Dez with a single.

In the most recent game the goal scorers were: Ads (2 from freekicks), Dez (1 from the spot) and Chook all with 3 and Freestyler with the game ending final goal

This means that the leader board for the golden boot is:

  • Ads 6 goals (5 freekicks)
  • Dez 6 goals (1 penalty)
  • Chook 6 goals
  • Freestyler 1 goal

This race is wide open.

10 comments:

chook said...

Last match tally doesn't make sense. Didn't we win 10-6?

Ads said...

We won the game 10-6 and we have 3 people who each scored 3 goals plus one goal from freestyler. What did Dooley teach you in that Methods class?

desmond said...

I guess this means the "Chook's games since last goal feature" will fall flat. He's on a hot streak..

chook said...

Meant to write 11-6, Dooley was busy giving BJ's to motta

desmond said...

i think u mean our stawell gift winner, adrian mott.

stephen motta is a fucking garden gnome

Liam Condon said...

What about the golden boot for last season?

It would have read:
fresyler - A GAZILLION GOALS - Seasons most valuable player

Adam - 20 solo Tevez type runs from his own keeper box and then GOAL... and a 100 opportunities to put other players through for a certain goal but opted for the "Smash it like Frank into the defender" option and lets it rebound to an opposition player who gets a "lucky" one on one with the our keeper (sometimes this keeper can be me and I get very very angry because I normally already have enough sweat dripping from my nut sack, I don't need some jerk firing in fucking rockets from 1 yard out... I'm too pretty to get a bruise on my face...)

Chook - most missed tap ins... and most missed secondary taps ins after missing the first tap in...

Dez - Much like C. Ronaldo... can only score sleazy penalties... only other goals are scored from god like balls from freestyler... screams like a bitch on the bench too...

chook said...

to desmond - yes i mean adrian mott, there was only ever one MOTT in my class. Dooley liked to call him motta. Can he be called motta Desmond? Your a good wife

Btw seeing how my goals are not from c.ronaldo penalties and tevez free kicks that should make me on top then? :)

chook said...

to desmond - yes i mean adrian mott, there was only ever one MOTT in my class. Dooley liked to call him motta. Can he be called motta Desmond? Your a good wife

Btw seeing how my goals are not from c.ronaldo penalties and tevez free kicks that should make me on top then? :)

chook said...

Adam - '...100 opportunities to put other players through for a certain goal but opted for the "Smash it like Frank into the defender" option...'

so true

desmond said...

freestyler makes a good point for once. Although he can hardly talk when it comes to selfishness in front of goals.

"I'm so vain"