Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Round 13

Must win game - 5th Green Street Elite vs 2nd Wrong Bet
Sunday 1st July, 8.55pm. Kick-off at the WACA



Starting IV:
Green Street Elite - Jords (gk), Ads, Des(c), Freestyler. Subs:T-man, Chook
Wrong Bet - Judeophobic 1, Judeophobic 2, Judeophobic 3 and 4

History:
22nd April (with Jords) Green Street Elite 8 - 6 Wrong Bet
27th May (without Jords) Green Street Elite 4 - 13 Wrong Bet

G.S.E. are on fire winning 4 of their past 5 matches producing 24 points.
Wrong Bet winning 2 and drawing 2 of their past 5 matches earning 19.

Predictions:

Craig Foster - Hi I'm Craig Foster, you may remember me from such films as; The English Premier League is overrated (by Craig Foster), Why won't anyone listen to me - a biography on Craig Foster (by Craig Foster) and my new hit 'Johnny Warren, why couldn't I go before you so I can be more popular'. Wrong Bet is the safe bet.


Danny Allsopp - Like Victory, G.S.E. have two quality star strikers up front. I am talking of course about Des and Freestyler, both have amazing potential and should be given more game time up front together. Green Street Elite a sure thing.
P.S. Can I play for you guys? Graham Arnold Snubbed me again.

3 comments:

chook said...

Going by the results of our opposition my ladder prediction is as follows: (you read it here first)

Final Standings
Ammoss - 94
Wrong Bet - 74
M.E.A.T - 73
G.S.E - 72
---------------
Gullentry - 61
Pain Train - *
(I gave a win 6 points - too generous maybe?)

Ads said...

I dont think all of the other teams are going to win all their matches. With a couple of big wins we could finish 2nd.

How was Adelaide you spiv?

chook said...

I thought of that already, but the higher teams play pain train so they are guaranteed points (grading match)

Adelaide was great, Paris Hilton was released so she came down with us. Didn't see Des, he couldn't get into Spades...talk about it on Sunday